Due date to submit your application
Why become a doctor of optometry?
One of the fastest-growing healthcare careers
Well paid and respected
Flexible career hours
Increasing demand of patients needing optometric services.
Our unique Doctor in Optometry Degree is tailored to meet today’s eye care needs using the latest technology with diverse clinical experience to succeed in the profession.
- Unique Optometry School in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean.
- Bilingual Program (English/Spanish) = More opportunities
- Practice primary eye care in state-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
- Unique clinical experiences in our system of five hospital satellite clinics and a main primary eye care clinic.
- Institution fully accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education and the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education.
- Enjoy the natural environment of a beautiful tropical island with many miles of beautiful beaches and mountains.
- We are a US territory; no passport needed.